Bullying can happen in all sorts of situations and it can take various forms and cause emotional or physical harm or both. It can happen at any age. Bullying can include:
- being called names or having untrue things said about you
- being ignored, threatened, physically hurt or intimidated
- having things you own stolen or damaged
- racist or homophobic abuse
- being singled out or taunted about your family
- being made to do something you don’t feel comfortable with so that you can be part of the gang
If you're being bullied you may feel like there's no way out but there is help available. There are a number of organisations which offer confidential advice and support for you. Some links to supporting organisations are provided on this page.