Feedback on Merton's Local Offer
London Borough of Merton has published its 2018 Annual Feedback Report on the Local Offer for children and young people with Special Educational Needs (SEN) and disabilities.
The feedback is from parents, children and young people, professionals and practitioners. It covers information provided online and the services that are provided and used by families in Merton.
Your comments, suggestions and ideas about the Local Offer
All feedback from families, children and young people is welcomed. It will help us with work we are doing around building up our SEN local offer and improving services. Feedback could include:
- Suggestions to include services you use locally that are not currently on the website
- Additional information about services in Merton that would be useful to you
- Ideas for services which you would like to see made available locally to you
- Feedback about services you have used
- Feedback about using the website
If you are a provider of local services in Merton for children and young people aged 0-25 with special educational needs or disabilities and are not already included in our Local Offer please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org