Skip to main content


Young adults with SEN and disabilities, just like all other young adults, often continue to live with their family. As you move into adulthood you may require assistance or adaptations to remain at home or alternatively, you may decide to move out into your own accommodation. Regardless of your decision, planning and support is important to helping you achieve successful independent living.

If you are looking to move into your own accomodation, find out more about the options for housing or click on View All Services for details of housing services and support 

Back to top