Skip to main content

Advice Results

There are 52 records in your current search
 Directory results

What do I do if I think my child has SEN?

A person has Special Educational Needs if they have a learning difficulty or disability which means they need special educational support. Disability is when a person has a physical or mental difficulty which has a significant and long-term effect on their ability to carry out…

What to do if you're worried a child is being abused

If you are worried that a child or young person may be at risk of neglect or abuse please contact the Merton Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Team using the contact details below. You do not have to give your name and your conversation will be…
Back to top