Skip to main content

Advice Results

There are 14 records in your current search
 Directory results

M-Card for children and young people

The M-Card is a concession card issued by London Borough of Merton which provides a quick, easy and discrete way to raise awareness that eligible children and young people have disabilities or Special Educational Needs. To find out more about all the concessions and benefits available to M-Card holders,…

Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

If you are over 16, Personal Independence Payment (PIP) can help you with some of the extra costs associated with having a long term ill-health or disability. For children aged under 16, Disability Living Allowance can be claimed.

Universal, Targeted and Specialist Services

Universal, targeted and specialist are terms applied to services available for children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)  Universal Services These are services which all families can expect to access without needing any extra SEND resources. Universal services are expected to make reasonable adjustments to…

What is the SEND Local Offer?

The SEND Local Offer provides information about support and services for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and disabilities and their families. To help you to find out more about what is available, we have created the Local Offer with all the information in…
Back to top