- Accessing the Local Offer, Family Services Directory and Young Merton
- Complaints about services for children and young people with SEN or disabilities
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) SEND guidance and support
- Disability Database for children and young people
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for children
- Family Wellbeing Short Breaks Services
localofferchannelActivities and leisure
Filter byClear All Filters
There are 135 records in your current search
Winter sports are becoming more accessible than ever before. But finding the right place or an activity when you’re living with a life-changing or challenging condition can be tough. Try our tool to find sports and resorts in Europe that are tailored to your needs.…
Workshop 305 Community Interest Company provides arts and crafts workshops to adults with disabilities aged 18 and over. Workshop 305 Community Interest Company can also offer after school, evening and weekend workshops for children with disabilities.
A weekly dance class for people with a disability aged 16+. You will explore different aspects of dance through creative movement and the use of colourful props, music and lots of laughs!
Young Calibre is a national charity providing a subscription-free postal service of unabridged audio books for young people with sight problems, dyslexia or other disabilities, who cannot read print. MP3 books are available on both MP3 CD and USB Memory Stick and via streaming.
This is a group of young people aged 16 to 25 who have been employed by the London Borough of Merton to work with partners and services to ensure that high quality services are being delivered from the point of view of young people. Training…