- Advocacy and complaints - help for Care Experienced Young People
- Health, wellbeing, recreation and leisure for Care Experienced Young People
- Preparation for Independence Programme for Care Experienced Young People
- What are my Care Experienced Young Person's Needs Assessment and Pathway Plan?
- Who are Personal Advisors for Care Experienced Young People?
- Who is a Care Experienced Young Person?
There are 3 records in your current search
Our Open Award Centre is at John Innes Youth Centre, 61 Kingston Road, South Wimbledon, SW19 1JN on Tuesday evenings 7-9pm (term time only) The Duke of Edinburgh's Award is for all young people aged 13-25 years living or going to school in the borough…
MYP is a group made up of elected young people aged 11-19 (25 with special education needs or disabilities). Young people on this group represent young people, who live, work, socialise and study in Merton to ensure their voice is heard in decisions that affect…
All 15 to 17 year olds in Merton are eligible to take part in the National Citizen Service (NCS) Challenge programme. It has three parts: Get Active An action-packed residential trip away from home Team ChallengeWork as a team to develop new skills in subjects such as sport,…