- Accessing the Local Offer, Family Services Directory and Young Merton
- All about your SEND Local Offer
- Complaints about services for children and young people with SEN or disabilities
- Disability Database for children and young people
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for children
- Feedback on Merton's Local Offer
There are 14 records in your current search
Listening Books are a charity audiobooks service for anyone who finds their ability to read is impacted by a physical or learning disability, illness or mental health condition.
RAD has a wide range of services which all help to ensure that deaf people have access to information and services in their first language. RAD offers information, advice and guidance on employment, communication, interpreters, managing finances, befriending, mentoring and more for adults, children and young people and…
Whether you are a young person with a physical impairment, learning disability or any other condition, Scope's website provides information to support you. There is also a free confidential helpline for all.
Sky Badger is a charity that finds help and adventure for disabled children and their families all over the UK. The website provides information on everything from holidays, days out, education, finances, medical information etc. with links to support groups and forums.