Dicky Birds Pre School Nurseries Ltd – Durham Road
A private day nursery in Raynes Park. The nursery offers full daycare and sessional preschool care (for 2-5 year olds only).
Who to contact
12-14 Durham Road
- SW20 0TW
Close proximity Raynes Park train station and local bus routes. There is parking directly outside the nursery
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 8am to 6pm. Early drop-off and late pick-up may be available for an extra fee
- Session Information
Monday to Friday
- Referral Details
Please contact the nursery directly for details of fees.
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- Experience with
Speech and language delay
Global developmental delay
Personal care needs
Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Moderate Learning difficulties (MLD)
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- Over more than 38 weeks of the year
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 04/02/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 07/04/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
Our current Special Educational Needs Coordincator (SENCo) has been in post for five years and has experience of working with a range of children with SEND. Our SENCo attends termly inclusion meetings offered by the Local Authority to ensure that the current legislation is being implemented. As a company we also have regular meetings with other SENCos from our other branches to share knowledge and advice. Staff are offered regular training both in house and via our area SENCo and external agencies.
The setting SENCo has recently completed a level 3 SEND accredited course and is awaiting confirmation that she has been successful in gaining this additional qualification.
Most recently we have been working with a child with ASD and another with Global Delay. We have experience with applying for an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP).
Our setting is situated over 2 floors and the ground floor is accessible to wheelchair users and has a disabled toilet.