A childminder based in Morden. Tracey says 'I offer a wide range of activities, both indoors and outside, including trips to local parks, libraries and playgroups. I have a varied and exciting range of toys, books and games, and can offer activities such as messy play, painting, baking, and dressing-up. I have a large garden, plenty of space for playing, eating, and napping, and I also speak French and Italian. Plenty of parking space available.'
Who to contact
- 07904 955 734
Close to bus routes to Morden (or 20 minute walk). Short walk to St Helier railway station.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 7.30am - 6.30pm
- Session Information
Monday to Friday all year round
- Has Provision
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- Has Provision
- Vegetarian, nut-free
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- over 38 weeks of the year (school term time)
- Offers pickups
- Morden Primary School
- drop off and pick up service
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 18/03/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 09/11/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
I have completed SENCO training