Skip to main content

Propel - higher education information for Care Leavers

Making the leap from care to independent life at university or college can be both scary and exciting.  If you want to be a student there is loads of support available for care leavers to make it happen

The Propel website gives you lots of information about the options and the support available to you.

You can find courses and universities and read about the support you could get to help you when you study there.

Who to contact

Propel website
Last updated: 18/02/2019
Back to top