Falgini is a childminder based in South Wimbledon. Falguni says "I am a registered childminder with over 10 years experience working with children in different settings including nursery. Also 15 years experience as a mother. I provide a homely environment and lots of fun activities, meaning your child will be growing and developing each day.
I encourage creative play, such as drawing, painting, cutting and sticking, model making, play dough, and clay and much more. I also encourage books, looking at the pictures, reading the books, talking about the books and creating our own stories. Also I have plenty of toys - your child will never get bored.
I follow the Early Years Foundation Stage in my setting, which helps children to develop their skills. I plan activities through observation and assessment to meet children's individual needs and plan for the next steps in their learning and development.
I arrange outings within our local area to the library, park, on a regular basis. I provide healthy, nutritious, home cooked meals on request.
I attend regular training courses to keep up-to-date with current legislation and childcare practice. My Experience: Learning Development - observation, planning, next step as per the EYFS, Child Development and 2 years progress check report, Experience with babies and children, Experience of working in the nursery, Fully insured. My qualifications include: Safeguarding, Paediatric First Aid, NVQ level-2 in child care, NVQ level 3 in childcare (currently studying), Developing confident, creative writers - certificate, Keeping up with children - literacy, Health eating cookery club certificate, ICP (childcare practice) training"
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- 07790 726868
- Sibling concession available
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- Over 38 weeks of the year (school term time)
- Offers pickups
All Saints Primary School
Pelham Primary School
Merton Abbey Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 29/02/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 29/08/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good