Welfare Benefits Service (Merton)
Appointments can be made to see an advisor in person; please call the number given to request an appointment.
- Attendance Allowance
- Carers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit
- Council Tax Support
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Housing Benefit and Local Housing Allowance
- Income Support
- Local Welfare Support
- Pension Credit
- Personal Independence Payments (PIP)
- Social Fund loans and grants
- State Pension
- Working Tax Credit
We can also advise on services provided in the borough.
Who to contact
- Welfare Benefits Service, London Borough of Merton
Merton Civic Centre 2nd floor
- SM4 5DX
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Session Information
Monday to Friday
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Merton residents only.
For Families with Children with SEN and Disabilities, if urgent advice is required, a referral for a special assessment can be made by social workers or other professionals.
For people who have limited mobility we offer home visits. These are made by appointment and you will be visited by one of our visiting team
Database for children with SEN and disabilities and M Card