Merton Community Hub
The Merton Community Hub is a partnership between Age UK Merton, Merton Council, Merton Connected and Wimbledon Guild. It was set up in March 2020 to help isolated households and those at risk from COVID-19.
Are you isolated, at risk from COVID-19 and need help with any of the following?
- Support with shopping and basic supplies
- Access to prescription and medication
- Telephone befriending
- Advice and practical help to stay active
- Support to stay independent at home
If you, or someone you know, needs help please contact the Hub team
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Phone line available Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm