Alton Towers Resort
Alton Towers is the largest theme park in the UK which has over 40 rides and attractions for guests of all ages.
Children and young people with SEND who have the following documentation are entitled to one free carer ticket.
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded
- Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- A valid Blue Badge
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI)
- A local authority registration document which is local to the attraction where it is being submitted
- A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card
- Credibility’s Access Card
Entry tickets for all guests, including carers of guests with additional needs, must be booked in advance
Who to contact
Alton Towers Ltd
- ST10 4DB