A childminder based in Morden. Anna says 'I provide individual learning folders and track children's development using Early Years Outcomes. I provide a varied programme with daily trips out into the community such as library, playgroups, parks, picnics and school pick ups. Children learn about the world as they visit school, take the bus and walk locally. Adult-led table-top activities for all ages, such as art, crafts or sorting buttons and pegs, give opportunities for children to work together and to learn numbers, colours and fine motor skills. Children also freely choose from a selection of dolls, cars, small world play sets, fuzzy felts, jigsaws made accessible on the floor. Outdoors children choose water, sand, natural loose-parts to explore and develop imaginative play and creativity.
Who to contact
- 020 8241 7706
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 07:00 - 18:30 - Open 48 weeks per year
- Session Information
Monday to Friday
Minimum 2 hours per session
- Referral required
- Has Provision
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- Has Provision
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- Over 38 weeks of the year (school term time)
- Offers pickups
- St Teresa's RC Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 20/07/2006 Care Satisfactory 19/04/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 06/03/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 17/11/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good