Dicky Birds Pre School Nurseries Ltd – Queen's Road
A private nursery in Wimbledon.
Also offers wraparound childcare for 3 and 4-year-olds before school nursery sessions begin or after they end for children attending Holy Trinity, Pelham, St Mary's or The Priory primary schools
Who to contact
27 Queens Road
- SW19 8NW
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday. This nursery also offers an early bird club, starting from 7.30am and a late club, finishing at 6.30pm, at an extra cost. Please contact the nursery directly for the costs of these services. Please contact the setting directly for details of the fee structure. (Open 51 weeks a year)
- Session Information
Monday to Friday
- Referral Details
Call our friendly admissions team on: 020 8942 5779 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our website for further details: www.dickybirds.co.uk
- Other notes
Please contact the nursery directly for further information on fees. 10% sibling discount for those attending 5 days a week.
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- Experience with
Mental health conditions
Global developmental delay
Personal care needs
Moderate Learning difficulties (MLD)
Speech and language delay
Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD)
Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- Over more than 38 weeks of the year (stretched)
- Offers pickups
Holy Trinity Primary School
The Priory C of E Primary School
- School pickup is for nursery class pupils only
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 21/06/2006 Integrated Good 21/07/2006 Integrated Good 10/06/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 09/07/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 12/10/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 28/03/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Dicky Birds have over the years supported children and their families in various ways, be this through physical, mental health conditions or educational disabilities/delays. We pride ourselves in the day to day care we give the children and the open door policy we have for the parents, working alongside the parents to achieve the best possible outcome for the child is our key focus.
Where appropriate we have made reasonable adjustments to our settings to help children learn and develop in a nurturing and safe environment.
Staff are trained in supporting children with SEN, with a designated SENCo coordinating this care to ensure that staff are fully trained in latest techniques to enable the best outcomes for the child whilst within our care.
Working locally with other agencies and providers enables us to support children further and provides greater continuity of care for the child and reassurance for the parent.