House The Homeless - Homeless Shelter and Charity in West Norwood
House the Homeless is a charitable trust which helps homeless people and provides outreach, advice and support. We don't just talk about the homeless, we HOUSE the HOMELESS! It was established to help tenants in social need find accommodation and make progress in their lives.
We do this by:
- Providing advice, guidance and support
- Assessing eligibility for local housing allowance or universal credit
- Offering outreach and, where necessary, liaising with statutory authorities
- Helping with form filling
- Assisting with literacy
- Providing work experience schemes
Also check out its rent levels and how it works.
Who to contact
- House The Homeless
- SE27 0QT