Stephanie says "I am a childminder living in Raynes Park / West Wimbledon with my husband. We have 3 children. I offer a home from home environment. I live 2 minutes from West Wimbledon Primary School and 5 minutes from Raynes Park Station. I am paediatric first aid trained."
Who to contact
- 07929 417 468
5 mins from Raynes Park station
- 10% reduction for siblings Please contact this childminder directly for fee information.
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- Experience with
Mental health conditions
Global developmental delay
Personal care needs
Moderate Learning difficulties (MLD)
Speech and language delay
Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD)
Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- Either over 38 weeks of the year (school term time) or over more than 38 weeks of the year
- Offers pickups
- West Wimbledon Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 31/03/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 01/11/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good