I have been working in childcare for approximately 8 years with 3 of these years being a registered childminder. My family are very supportive of my chosen profession and my children are comfortable with sharing their toys and time to encourage the younger children in their play.
Our mornings are fairly busy with playgroups, soft play, parks and library visits where we meet up with other parents and minders and their little ones, which gives the minded children in my care an opportunity to interact with other children outside of their immediate comfortable little group. We then come home for lunch, and afternoons are a quieter time where younger children who need to nap can do so whilst older ones can enjoy free play in my safe free flow downstairs area, which includes a well equipped play room and secure garden or join in with an arts and crafts activity or messy play.
Although I will be planning activities for your child I will also be flexible in letting them lead the direction of play and will be spontaneous in making the most of an unexpected snowy or windy day to get outside and have some fun.
Who to contact
- 07595 716627
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 7.30am - 6.30pm with flexibility (please contact the childminder for further details)
- Session Information
Monday to Friday
- Referral required
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- How are funded places delivered?
- Over 38 weeks of the year
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 12/12/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 10/03/2020 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good