NHS Special Schools - Nursing & Therapies
- Merton Children's special school nursing and therapy service is a specialist service available for children and young people attending school in Merton.
- A school nursing team is based at each school site.
- The special needs school nursing teams consist of a Team Leader, School Nurses and Health Care Assistants.
- Some children have been assessed as requiring 1:1 care. This is provided by health care assistants who are part of the special needs school nursing team.
- Every child and young person has an individual health care plan which is reviewed and updated at least annually.
Who to contact
- Steers Mead Children's Centre
- CR4 3HL
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 8.00am to 6.00pm
- Session Information
Monday to Friday
- Provided by NHS
- Age Ranges
- 0-19 years
- Referral required
- Referral Details