A childminder in Mitcham, Aneta says "I graduated in 1997 with a Masters Degree in Pedagogy (teaching). I have got experience of working with children in primary school, as a sole charge nanny and as a mother. I plan activities to help children to meet their targets and to achieve the goals set by the Early Years Foundation Stage framework. I follow the Development Matters guidelines closely. I use a wide rage of resources, didactic materials (didactic teaching is a style of teaching), exploration and spontaneous play to help each child in the process of their learning and development.
At my setting I implement Montessori method of education that is based on self-directed activity, hands-on learning and collaborative play.
Recently I have been awarded with Bronze in Healthy Early Years by Mayor of London ( the first early years setting in Merton).
I can advice on Tax Free childcare ( financial help from government towards the childcare costs ) and government funded 15 or 30 hours for 2,3 and 4 years old.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Aneta Messenger
- 020 8764 888407970997331
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £7.00 Per hour
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- Experience with
Mental health conditions
Speech and language delay
Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Moderate Learning difficulties (MLD)
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- Over 38 weeks of the year (term time)
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 28/01/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 14/12/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
I attend Inclusion meetings and have completed SENCO training.