A childminder in Mitcham, Aneta says "I graduated in 1997 with a Masters Degree in Pedagogy (teaching). I have got experience of working with children in primary school, as a sole charge nanny and as a mother. I plan activities to help children to meet their targets and to achieve the goals set by the Early Years Foundation Stage framework. I follow the Development Matters guidelines closely. I use a wide rage of resources, didactic materials (didactic teaching is a style of teaching), exploration and spontaneous play to help each child in the process of their learning and development."
Who to contact
- 020 8764 8884
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- This childminder operates flexibly to suit parents. Please contact her to discuss your requirements.
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- Experience with
Mental health conditions
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- Over 38 weeks of the year (term time)
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 28/01/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 14/12/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
I attend Inclusion meetings and have completed SENCO training.