A childminder based in Morden, Suzanne says "I have been a childminder for 30 years. I live in Central Road, Morden near to Morden and St Helier train station, bus routes 80 & 93. I take the children out on a daily basis to playgroups and go on day trips in the school holidays. My local school is Abbotsbury Primary. I have a large garden and large selection of different age group toys."
Who to contact
- 020 8646 383007930 926955
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 7.00am to 6.00pm
- Session Information
Monday to Friday
- Has Provision
- Experience with
Speech and language delay
Global developmental delay
Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Moderate Learning difficulties (MLD)
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- Over 38 weeks of the year (school term time)
- Offers pickups
- Abbotsbury Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 13/11/2006 Care Good 02/02/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 20/04/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 19/07/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
I have experience of supporting children with ASD and speecjh delays.