Navigate provides support at the start of your journey as a parent of a disabled child. It's a six-week programme that aims to put you in touch with a personal advisor, helping you to talk about your feelings and concerns.
Navigate is a 6-week programme that puts you in touch with a personal adviser, who will help you to talk about your feelings and concerns.
The service will help you with:
- organising your thoughts and feelings
- practical advice and suggestions
- coping strategies and insights
- taking positive actions and helping you with emotional wellbeing
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 8pm Saturday: 9am to 12pm
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Free
- Referral required
- Referral Details