Explore & Transform Counselling & Coaching London
The service offers a counselling, psychotherapy and coaching service to tackle a wide range of issues including addiction, anger management, anxiety, bereavement counselling, loss and grief, bullying, child & teenage development, depression, divorce and separation, eating disorders, family issues, gender identity, LGBT+ issues, men's, relationships, self-esteem, stress and resilience management, and work issues.
The service is available for all people aged over 18 years old. Services on offer include:
- One-to-one counselling and psychotherapy, giving you a chance to explore your experiences with a trained professional in order to regain control and transform your life.
- Couples counselling;
- Family counselling;
- Coaching, offering you a solution-focused approach to resolving issues in a structured and active way.
You can refer yourself to the services on offer. Please call, e-mail or visit the website for further information.
Who to contact
- Explore & Transform Counselling London
- SW18 5BU
Southfields tube (District line) or Wimbledon Park (District line) or Earlsfield train station (direct from Waterloo)
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 8.30am and 10pm each weekday
- £60 per 50 minute session for individuals (with a current offer of £50 per session for individuals seeing me between 8.30am and 4.30pm on Wednesdays). Please contact me for fees for couples or groups
- Age Ranges
- 18 and up
- Referral required