A childminder based in Raynes Park, Sheryl says 'I am originally from South Africa and I have been in the UK for 16 years now. I aim to provide a real home from home experience, which is caring and fun. I have 2 daughters and 2 Jack Russel dogs.
I take trips to parks, playgroups, soft plays and farms. I have a range of different toys and resources for all ages. I aim to work in partnership with parents and will provide daily updates. I will do my best to accommodate any special requirements for your child to make them feel more 'at home'.
I completed my NVQ level 3 Diploma in childcare in 2016, and feel this has been a great benefit to my setting.
My most recent Ofsted inspection In October 2016 stated in Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare I'm outstanding -
'The childminder is highly sensitive and gentle to children. For example, she gives children undivided attention to help them feel extremely safe and secure. Children explore the play environments with great confidence, and find activities that challenge them. The childminder has very high expectations of what children can do and knows them extremely well. For example, she provides opportunities for children to feed themselves, supporting their self-help skills. The childminder supports children's healthy lifestyles extremely well. For example, she encourages them to eat fresh fruits and talks about the effects on their bodies. Children enjoy superb outings in the local community, supporting their physical skills and understanding of the world.’
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Contact Position
- 07834 220 409
Raynes Park and Motspur park Rail line and Bus stops all within a short walking distance. Morden tube is close by bus or car. I also have a fully insured car in excellent condition and a full clean UK driving license. There is also free parking, with no restrictions around my house.
- I work out a daily fee according to the hours you require
- Experience with
Personal care needs
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- Has Provision
- I may have a vacancy from September 2021
- Date updated
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- Over 38 Weeks
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 8 5.30 Tuesday 8 6 Wednesday 8 6 Thursday 8 6
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 21/11/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/10/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good