NAS Merton (National Autistic Society)
NAS Merton, the local branch of the National Autistic Society, support families affected by autism in the borough:
- Signposting, support, and a fantastic forum to share advice and information
- Increasing social support and employment opportunities for ASD adults in the community
- Providing feedback to the Council
- Working with public and private organisations to set up and improve services in Merton
- Regular coffee mornings with discussions and speakers at venues across Merton
NAS Merton Group is a support network for families and children with Autism/Asperger syndrome. It includes members who are themselves on the Autistic Spectrum. We welcome people from all cultural and language backgrounds.
We provide a parent-to-parent links to help people to find the resources that they need quickly. We host play parties for children, and regular coffee mornings for the parents/careers and adults with Autism in Merton. We are looking to expand our group, and plan to do more activities where children, adults and families can get involved.