Bright Horizons Raynes Park Day Nursery and Preschool
A private nursery in Raynes Park. The nursery offers "A home from home environment, a Baby Care Unit with a separate milk kitchen to make up the babies bottles and a separate cosy sleep room. Bright and spacious rooms all with separate changing facilities".
Who to contact
3 Spencer Road
- SW20 0QN
5 minute walk from Raynes Park Station and all local bus services
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 7.30am to 6.30pm
- Session Information
Monday to Friday (Open 50 weeks a year)
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- Experience with
Speech and language delay
Personal care needs
Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Moderate Learning difficulties (MLD)
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- over more than 38 weeks of the year
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 08/04/2022 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement
This setting is based on the ground floor nursery,
Drop off bay only.
Adult disabled toilet.