Wimbledon Day Nursery 1
Wimbledon Day Nursery is a private day nursery and say "We are about providing the best level of care and education for every child who comes through our door. With a highly qualified team of staff and a management team who together have over twenty years of childcare knowledge we have managed to create a home away from home experience for your pride and joy. We believe in working closely with all families offering ongoing support and encouraging continual involvement in the nursery life of the child."
Who to contact
32 Montague Road
- SW19 1TA
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 7.30am-6.30pm. Sessions are also available from 7.30am-1.00pm and 1.30-6.30pm
- Session Information
Monday to Friday (Open 51 weeks a year)
- 10% sibling discount
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- Experience with
Speech and language delay
Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- Over more than 38 weeks of the year (stretched)
- Offers pickups
St Mary's RC Primary School
Holy Trinity Primary School
Pelham Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 04/08/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 11/08/2022 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
Our team has a wide ranging and experienced knowledge of working with children with a range of needs, and offers an inclusive environment in which each child thrives. If you are considering ourselves please call or email us to discuss further, as each child has very individual needs that we will endeavour to cater for.