A childminder based in Wimbledon Chase, Andrea says "My setting includes a large, outdoor space with equipment and an indoor area. I attend a number of regular groups, including local playgroups, sing-along and story time at the local library, and soft play mornings at the local children's centre. Parks, farms, Sure Start centres and fruit picking in the summer months."
Who to contact
- 07919 865724
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 7.30am to 6.30pm, minimum session 3 hours
- Session Information
Monday to Friday
- Has Provision
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- Has Provision
- Halal, vegetarian, lactose free, wheat free, nut free
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- Over 38 weeks of the year (school term time)
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07.30 18.30 Tuesday 07.30 18.30 Wednesday 07.30 18.30 Thursday 07.30 18.30 Friday 07.30 18.30 Saturday Occasional Sunday Occasional
- Offers pickups
Joseph Hood Primary School
Hillcross Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report