A childminder based in Mitcham. Fan says "I'm an Ofsted registered childminder. I'm also a Chinese language teacher and a mum with extensive experience in looking after young children. My setting, Little Dragons House, offers a safe and nurturing environment for children to play, learn and grow, with a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities, healthy home-cooked meals and full development support according to the Early Years Foundation Stage framework.
I live in a three-storey house with my husband and our two children in Manor Way, Mitcham. It's a short walk from Mitcham Eastfield train station with bus stops for 118 and 463 around the corner and 152, 60 and 255 also nearby.
To find out more, please visit my website or get in touch."
Who to contact
Nearest Bus Routes: 118, 60, 152, 255, 463; Nearest Train Station: Mitcham Eastfields
- Please contact Fan directly about the cost.
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- Has Provision
- Halal, vegetarian, nut free, lactose free
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancy for funded 2-year-old from September 2020
- Date updated
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- Over 38 weeks of the year
- Offers pickups
- Harris Primary Academy Merton
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report