Legal & General Care Service
We're dedicated to helping our ageing society, which is why Legal & General have launched our Care Service. We want to make it as easy as possible for care seekers to understand their care options, find suitable care in the area they want, and ultimately pay for that care.
Our website is free to use and contains a range of useful information and tools, to help older people and their families navigate the later life care journey. This includes:
- Reading pages all about later life care, whether you want to understand more about Powers of Attorney, how to find a care provider or the ways of paying for care, our reading pages can help you.
- Our Care Assistant tool asks about your care situation and then helps you find the information most relevant to you.
- Our Care Costs Calculator starts by asking a few questions about your finances and can then tell you the average cost of care in your area, whether you are entitled to state support, how long you will be meeting the cost for as a self-funder and what your options are for further advice.
Alongside our website we have the Legal & General telephone Care Concierge service. Our Care Experts can help you with understanding and finding care. Whether you have questions about financial assessments or need a hand with finding care providers in your area, our Care Experts can help you. Speak to them for your free, no-obligation, 15-minute consultation. There is a cost for their additional services.
The Legal & General Care Concierge team are available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. We may monitor and record calls. If you’re contacting us by email please remember not to send any personal, financial or banking information because email is not a secure method of communication.
Using the Care Service website is free of charge. Everybody is entitled to a free 15 minute consultation with our Care Concierge team. Prices after this start from £60. See our website for more information.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Care Concierge
- 0800 086 8170
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- Using the Care Service website is free of charge. Everybody is entitled to a free 15 minute consultation with our Care Concierge team. Prices after this start from £60. See our website for more information.