National Careers Service for young people
The National Careers Service provides lots of free information and advice for young people to help you make decisions about learning, training and work opportunities. The service offers confidential, impartial advice, supported by qualified careers advisers.
You can find out more about
- Subjects and courses to choose at college or sixth form
- Going to University or FE college
- Finding a job
- Setting up your own business
Who to contact
- 0800 100 900 (free from mobile phones)07766 413219 (for text messages)
National Careers Service - ages 13-19
Webchat is available from 8am to 10pm, 7 days a week.
National Careers Service
PO Box 1331
- NE99 5EB
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- The phone line is answered from 8am to 10pm, seven days a week.
- Session Information
Monday to Friday
- Age Ranges
- ages 13-19