Wimbledon Day Nursery 2
Closed during the Coronavirus outbreak. Wimbledon Day Nursery 1 is open, however
'Our nursery has outstanding facilities offering all children the opportunity to be valued and loved. We have a sensory room which all children have access to. Our garden space offers all children the opportunity to develop their good motor skills in a safe and stimulating environment. We also have amazing staff who provide children with enriched activities.'
Who to contact
33 Montague Road
- SW19 1TF
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 7:30am to 1pm and 1:30pm to 6:30pm
- Session Information
Monday to Friday (Open 51 weeks a year)
- 10% off for 3 or more sessions per week
- Other notes
Please contact the nursery for details of current prices.
- Has Provision
- Experience with
Speech and language delay
Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- Please contact the nursery directly for current vacancy information.
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- Over more than 38 weeks of the year (stretched)
- Offers pickups
St Mary's RC Primary School
Holy Trinity Primary School
Pelham Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 05/02/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 16/03/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
Our team has a wide ranging and experienced knowledge of working with children with a range of needs, and offers an inclusive environment in which each child thrives. If you are considering ourselves please call or email us to discuss further, as each child has very individual needs that we will endeavour to cater for.