A childminder based in Streatham. Chanelle says "I have my level 2 and 3 in Childcare and Education, plus a degree in Early Childhood Studies. I have 6 years experience working with children, as a Nursery Nurse, Teaching Assistant and Nanny. I provide care for children aged 3 months to 5 years.
I work using the EYFS, observing children and planning a range of suitable activities, such as arts and crafts, role play, reading/writing, building, physical outdoor play/outings and mathematics, supporting childrens learning and development.
I adapt these for each child's level of learning, including those with SEN, ensuring the equipment and activities are inclusive wherever possible/needed."
Who to contact
31 Longthornton Road
- SW16 5QE
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.15pm.
- Session Information
Sessions from 8am to 1pm or 1pm to 6pm available
along with full day care. Minimum 5 hours per session.
- Please contact Chanelle about fees. 15% reduction for siblings
- Other notes
I offer care during the school holidays, but I am closed for Easter, Christmas and 2 weeks in the summer holidays
- Has Provision
- Experience with
Speech and language delay
Global developmental delay
Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Has Provision
- Halal, lactose / dairy free, vegetarian, wheat free, nut free
- Immediate vacancies
- Contact Chanelle about current vacancies
- Date updated
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- Either over 38 weeks of the year (school term time) or over more than 38 weeks of the year
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
I have had previous childcare experience working with children with speech and language delay, mild autism and global delay, when I was a Nursery Nurse and a Teaching Assistant. I there for do have some experience of some of the above, just not as a childminder, but would be willing to take on a child that may have any of these special educational needs.