A childminder based in Morden, Dorothy says, "I have been caring for children in a home based setting for over twenty years. I feel lucky to be doing a job I feel passionate about by assisting children to develop mentally and physically to reach their full potential in becoming confident and happy individuals. If you are considering a home from home play/learning environment for your child then you and your child are very welcome to visit and spend some time with me and our little group. My home is warm and welcoming with a large range of age/stage appropriate resources in both my garden and playroom. I am happy to provide references from parents both past and present."
Who to contact
- 020 8715 771607921 578 358
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 6.00 Per hour
- Sibling reduction offered
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- Experience with
Speech and language delay
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- Over 38 weeks of the year (school term time)
- Offers pickups
- Hatfeild Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 20/09/2007 Care Good 24/06/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 06/11/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 08/11/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good