A childminder based in Morden, Carly says "I offer a home from home environment, therefore allowing your child to feel comfortable and open to explore. Activities include messy play, cooking, arts and crafts, and a great selection of books & toys. We visit toddler groups, soft play areas, story/song time at the library and trips to the farm."
Who to contact
- 07985 740526
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 8am to 6pm - Minimum 2 hours per session
- Session Information
Monday to Friday. All year round (50 weeks a year).
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- Over 38 weeks of the year (school term time)
- Offers pickups
- Hillcross Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 09/01/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good