Abbey Children's Centre Service
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, all services at Abbey Children's Centre have been suspended
Please download the Children's Centres Services timetable for details of services available at other centres in Merton.
Abbey Children's Centre in South Wimbledon offers services for parents and carers from pregnancy through to the end of their child's reception year at school.
Who to contact
- 020 8274 5300
Children's Centres in Merton
For Developmental Health Check or weaning appointments, contact the Health Visiting Service. For antenatal and postnatal appointments, contact the Midwifery Service.
- Health Visiting Service (CLCH) 03300 539264
- Developmental Health Check appointments 03300 539264
- Midwifery - Epsom and St Helier 020 8296 2542
- Parent Organisation
- Merton Abbey Primary School
- SW19 2JY
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday, Wednesday & Thursday
- Session Information
The centre is closed between 12 and 1pm