A childminder based in Mitcham. Brian says: "I am a newly registered childminder and I feel I can bring a needed service to my area. I live near lots of parks and outside spaces and I have a network of childminders that I often meet up with and go to playgroups, parks, day centres and soft play.
Education is an important role in my childcare services which I aim to make enjoyable for the children through play. I am married with two boys aged 13 and 10. I love working with children of all ages and I can offer a caring and safe environment that children will be happy in.
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 8.00am to 5.00pm
- Session Information
Minimum 3 hours per session
- Has Provision
- Halal, vegetarian, nut free, wheat free, lactose free
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- Either over 38 weeks of the year (school term time) or over more than 38 weeks of the year
- Offers pickups
- The Sherwood Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report