Wimbledon House Day Nursery
A Bright Horizons nursery in Wimbledon
Who to contact
1b-1c Dorset Road
- SW19 3EY
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 7.30am and 6.30pm
- Session Information
Monday to Friday - Open 52 weeks a year.
- 10% sibling discount if attending 4 days or more
- Referral Details
Please contact the nursery for details of fees.
- Has Provision
- Experience with
Mental health conditions
Global developmental delay
Personal care needs
Moderate Learning difficulties (MLD)
Speech and language delay
Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD)
Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- Has Provision
- Halal, vegetarian, lactose-free, nut-free, wheat-free
- Please contact this nursery directly for vacancy details.
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- Over more than 38 weeks of the year (stretched)
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 03/04/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 06/09/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 07/02/2018 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Staff are trained in Makaton.
We offer language groups.
We have a ramp into and out of the nursery.
We have disabled toilets and accessible parking.