Fionnuala Marie Stuart-Watson
A childminder based in New Malden, caring for childern aged over 5, Fionnuala says "I am a qualified teacher with 9 years experience in a Merton school. I am excited to start this new venture as I take some time out of teaching while my son is small (he's 1 in August 2020).
I will be offering a home-from-home to your child. In term time, homework, music practice, outdoor time, meals and downtime will fill the hours. In school holidays, STEM, Arts and crafts, trips and outdoor adventures will keep us busy. I can be flexible in the hours of care I provide, so please do get in touch and come and see the setting"
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 7.30 to 9am and 3.15pm to 6.30pm
- Session Information
Before and after school in term time and full time in school holidays.
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- Halal, Lactose fee, Vegetarian, Wheat free
- Immediate vacancies
- 2 full time, one part time vacancy
- Date updated
- Offers pickups
- West Wimbledon Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
Yes. Have had extensive experience of teaching children with special educaitonal needs as a full time teacher for 9 years in a Merton primary school.