Mind Connect - Alone in London
Alone in London became part of Depaul UK on 1 September 2016. Alone in London provides a free counselling service for young people aged between 11 and 25.
Mind Connect offers the opportunity to talk to a counsellor about the following
- feeling down, stressed, low, or anxious
- coming to terms with a bereavement,
- relationship breakdown, or loss of any kind
- dealing with anger, frustration, or when feelings are out of control
- problem solving skills and understanding things differently
- moving forward if feeling stuck or lacking direction in life
- develop ways of coping better and feeling stronger
Mind Connect is based in a friendly, welcoming, confidential environment. Please call.
The Alone in London Housing Advice Drop-in Service is open from Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 12.15pm.
Who to contact
- Depaul UK
Borough High Street
- SE1 1JG
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Session Information
Monday to Friday
- Age Ranges
- Referral required
- Referral Details
This service is part of the Merton Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services Local Offer.
Young people can refer themselves to this service.