A childminder based in Morden near Morden Park. Convenient for both Morden tube and St Helier stations, close to the number 93 and 80 bus stops. A registered Childminder for 25 years, Barbara says 'I provide a warm, friendly, welcoming home. I have a NVQ3 in childcare Children have their own playroom which leads out into large safe, enclosed rear garden with a wealth of play & educational equipment. I offer visits to playgroups, soft play, farms, libraries & parks , I have a car and we venture further afield in the holidays".
Offering 15 & 30 hours funding, currently picking up from Aragon primary school, Ofsted Graded Grade January 2020
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Barbara Martin
- Contact Position
- 020 8648 931107979014588
Accessible via 93 and 80 bus routes. Close to St Helier train station and Morden tube station.
- daily or hourly rates available
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- Experience with
Mental health conditions
Speech and language delay
Global developmental delay
Personal care needs
Moderate Learning difficulties (MLD)
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- Over 38 weeks of the year (school term time)
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 7.30 5.30 Tuesday 7.30 5.30 Wednesday 7.30 5.30 Thursday 7.30 5.30 Friday 7.30 4.00
- Offers pickups
- Aragon Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 19/01/2006 Care Good 02/06/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 09/06/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 16/01/2020 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good