Freedom Passes for Disabled Children and Young People
The Disabled Freedom Pass gives free travel on most public transport in London at any time.
You may be eligible for a Freedom Pass from Merton Council if you are an adult or a child, resident in the London Borough of Merton and you
- are blind or partially sighted
- are profoundly or severely deaf
- are without the use of both arms
- are without speech
- have a learning disability
- have a physical impairment, which is enduring and substantial and has a significant effect on your mobility
- have a medical condition (such as epilepsy) which impacts upon your ability to drive
If you have an Education, Health & Care Plan (EHCP) and are under 18 you are likely to be eligible for a Freedom Pass without providing additional evidence. Please make this clear on the application form.
Who to contact
- SENDIS (SEN and Disabilities Integrated Service)
- SM4 5DX