I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder based in the Colliers Wood/Mitcham area, providing quality and flexible home-based childcare in a caring family environment with a wide range of fun and stimulating toys, books and equipment for all ages and a dedicated playroom.
I am registered with Ofsted to care for up to a maximum of 4 children under eight at any one time, before and after school care and school holidays care. I have appropriate business insurance to enable me to provide a wider range of activities such as visits to parks, libraries, museums. I have had medical checks, and the whole family has been cleared by the Criminal Records Bureau.
I have been awarded by the University of Roehampton with a Bachelor Degree in Early Years and Education. I have also attended numerous local authority training including Safeguarding, Singalong, Positive Behaviour, Develop writing, Boys Learning and much more. I am fully trained by Read, Write Inc. Phonics Course, which help me to teach children language and literacy on a daily basis.
I have a dedicated outdoor play area, child friendly garden with all weather awning and I take children on a regular outings. I pick up and drop off at Holy Trinity Primary and Nursery School. I have a lovely indoor area for story time, music and singing, painting, craft, play dough. I provide healthy meals and snacks. I help children to learn about where food comes from and caring for the environment and show the importance of beeing the part of the community.
I don't want to set in stone our usual daily routine, and type of activities through the day, cause I want to be flexible to suit the needs of individual children. Activities are inspired by children's interests, nappy changes, trips to the toilet, drinks and sleep will be included as needed by the individual child. I will sometimes go for one day trip for example to the Pottery Cafe, Science Museum, Polka Theatre, Kew Gardens, Magic Garden, Local Farms and picnics in the Richmond Park. I will let parents know in advance. Clear and consistent communication between parent and childminder is a trademark quality of an effective education environment. I put hundred per cent into my job as I love working with children. I feel it is very important to hear parents views as they are using my service. If you have any enquires please don't hesitate to contact me.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Agnieszka Birol
- Contact Position
- 07854 799070
10 minute walk from Colliers Wood Station and on the 200 bus route. Free off street parking available.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 7.30am to 6.00pm
- Time of day
- Session Information
Monday to Friday and School holidays
- Every contract is unique, therefore please discuss with me what you require and I will do my best to accommodate your needs to the best of my abilities.
- Has Provision
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- Has Provision
- Halal, Vegetarian, Gluten Free
- Has Provision
- I value and listen to all children's needs and promote equal opportunities regardless of race, age, culture, disability and religion. My resources are multilingual and also promote British values.
- Please contact me directly with regards to vacancies.
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- More than 38 weeks of the year (stretched)
- Offers pickups
- Holy Trinity Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 06/07/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 21/01/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Met 20/06/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good