Care-Cameras (personal security)
Real Time Care is a family business based in London. We provide services and technology to help the elderly or vulnerable live independently in their own homes. Our core service is the provision of private and secure Care-Cameras which enable family members to keep a caring watch over loved ones from their PC, tablet or smartphone.
Benefits to customers and families:-
- Expertise and guidance from people with shared experiences
- Cost effective solution at £1 per day for up to 3 Care-Cameras
- Supply, installation and support included in the price (the only prerequisite is broadband)
- Minimum contract length 30 days
- Peace of mind 24 x 7
- Multiple family members can securely 'check in' from any web enabled device
- Early intervention following a fall
- Engaging family members that do not live close by into the care process
- No streaming of data to minimise bandwidth requirements - images are refreshed in 'real time'
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Gaye Illsley
- Contact Position
- 07469 181 181
Real Time Care
Installations can take up to 2 hours and are scheduled within 7 days of booking.
Real Time Care Ltd. are approved by Age UK London and are a Business Directory Member & nbsp.
- Real Time Care Ltd
WHSC - The Paulin Ground
- N21 3ER
We provide installation services at homes throughout London and the South East of England.
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Just £1 per day for supply, installation & support of up to 3 Care-Cameras
- Referral required