A childminder based in Raynes Park, Barbara says "I love children and have worked in childcare for over 27 years and have excellent references. I qualified as a nanny in New Zealand where I worked before moving to London. I have worked as a nanny and a TA since moving here. I have now registered as a childminder to return to my first love - small group, home-based care. I provide a home-from-home setting and make use of the amazing resources we have in the area. From playgroups, soft play and libraries to the wonderful open spaces, parks and playgrounds and activities in my home and garden - every day is an adventure!"
Who to contact
- 07951 764175
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 7.30am to 6.00pm. Term time only
- Session Information
Minimum session 9 hours.
- Please contact Barbara directly for details of charges
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- Experience with
Speech and language delay
Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page
- Lactose free and wheat free
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- Over 38 weeks of the year (school term time)
- Offers pickups
- St John Fisher RC Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 19/07/2021 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
"I have attended and passed the level 3 Role of SENCo course November 2019.
I worked with children who had various additional needs as a Teaching assistant in primary school and with children with ASD as both a TA and as a nanny.
ELKLAN Level 3 Working with Verbal ASD course completed 2012."