Coronavirus status: OPEN
A childminder based in Morden.
Who to contact
- 020 8715 6515
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 8.00am to 5.30pm.
- Session Information
- All childcare providers must comply with the SEND Code of Practice 2015, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, and the Equality Act 2010 which states that they must not treat a disabled child less favourably and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they are not substantially disadvantaged. Additional information about support available at this setting may be provided under the section Local Offer at the foot of this website page.
- 3 & 4-year-olds
- Extended entitlement for 3 and 4-year-olds
- How are funded places delivered?
- Either over 38 weeks of the year (school term time) or over more than 38 weeks of the year
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 10/11/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 03/12/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 24/02/2020 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding