Acacia Children's Centre Service
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, all children’s centre programmes and drop-ins have been suspended until further notice
This includes all Early Learning Together programmes, Health Clinics (drop-ins), Incredible Years programmes and Communication Groups
Child Health Development Checks and Breast Feeding Support continue to be offered at children's centres in Merton. Please contact your Health Visitor for details on 03300 539264
Midwifery appointments are also currently continuing. Please contact your midwife for details. Epsom and St Helier: 020 8296 2542
Acacia Children's Centre in Mitcham Eastfields offers services for parents and carers from pregnancy through to the end of their child's reception year at school.
Who to contact
- 020 8274 5300
Children's Centres in Merton
For Developmental Health Check or weaning appointments, contact the Health Visiting Service. For antenatal and postnatal appointments, contact the Midwifery Service.
- Health Visiting Service (CLCH) 03300 539264
- Developmental Health Check appointments 03300 539264
- Midwifery - Epsom and St Helier 020 8296 2542
- Parent Organisation
230 Grove Road
- CR4 1SD
- Acacia Centre is situated between Lonesome Primary School and St Mark's Church of England Academy on Grove Road. The pedestrian entrance is on Grove Road.
- Bus - 152 or 463.
- Train - Mitcham Eastfields Station.
- Limited parking is available via the vehicle entrance on Acacia Road (no parking on Grove Road, but other surrounding streets do allow parking
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday
- Session Information
The centre is closed between 12.00 and 1.00pm